Grants for Employment and Economic Opportunities in Illinois


GrantID : 3569
Grant Funding Amount Low: $50,000
Grant Amount High: $50,000
Deadline : June 30, 2023




Summary


The provider offers matching grants to businesses and organizations for innovation, research and development in Illinois...




Description


SBIR/STTR Phase I Matching Program (Notice of Funding Opportunity 2382-2419)
This program will provide a state match to companies that have received a Phase I award through a federal SBIR or STTR grant program. The maximum award under this program may not exceed $50,000. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the total grant shall be remitted to the business upon receipt of the SBIR/STTR Phase I award and application for funds. The remaining twenty-five percent (25%) of the total grant shall be remitted . . .



Interests


  • Business & Commerce
  • Community Development & Services
  • Community/Economic Development
  • Employment, Labor & Training Workforce
  • Financial Assistance
  • Research & Evaluation
  • Science, Technology Research & Development

Pricing & Plans

In order to view grant details, applications and grant providers, you must have a subscription

Free

Grant Alert Newsletter

Get daily alerts of new grants based on your preferences.
No credit card required.

Subscribe

Plan Benefits

  • >Create Your Profile
  • >Receive Daily Grant Alerts Based on Profile
  • >View Summary Overviews of Grant Information
  • >Easiest Way to Stay Informed
  • >Access to Advanced Keyword Search Engine
  • >Unlimited Grant Searches
  • >Ability to Save Grants as Favorites
  • >Set Calendar Reminders
  • >Get New Alerts Based on Your Interests
  • >Cancel Anytime



Eligible Requirements


  • For profit corporations other than small businesses
  • Small Businesses



Eligible Regions


  • Illinois (USA)